OUTLINE OF ENDOCRINE GLANDS

Posted on Tuesday, May 25, 2010 |
(where they are found in the body and the hormones they produce)

----This is the topic assigned to me in our second blog assignment. I’m really not a blogger, I don’t have a very imaginative mind and I’m not good in composing grammar-free sentences, but I’m trying to give my all in every post I make. Surely, it would take time to be a very fantastic writer/blogger, but I believe that there are always rooms for improvement if one person is willing to learn. (And I am very willing!)

Before I discuss the location of the glands in our body, let us first take a look at the list of the Major Endocrine Glands...

THE MAJOR ENDOCRINE ORGANS
•Hypothalamus
•Pituitary gland
•Thyroid gland
•Parathyroid gland
•Pancreas
•Adrenal gland
•Pineal gland
•Testes
•Ovary

Not exclusively classified as endocrine gland but contains cells that secrete hormones.
•Gastrointestinal tract
•Placenta
•Kidneys
•Heart
•Adipose tissue


please do read my other posts regarding this topic. =)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

heya pindot. heheh.

you're post depicts you. :) you know what i mean.
i'll make your composition as a reference to our review. it's really summarized and it's concise.

good work!

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
im a private person. hahaha. i value trust more than anything else. and i love GOD, above anyone else :)

Followers